There are currently no open positions and we are not hiring at this time.
Elm City Market is a cooperatively owned market driven by our Mission Statement and the Cooperative Principles. A co-op is a business that is owned by its member-owners. Everyone is welcome, and anyone can join and become a member-owner.
Elm City Market focuses on local and sustainable foods and keeps environmental and social concerns in mind with every decision we make. If you like the idea of working for a company that makes progressive values a priority, you may be a great addition to the Elm City Market team!
Employees at Elm City Market earn competitive wages and benefits that include:
- 15% employee discount on purchases (excluding beer and gift cards)
- Health insurance (dental, vision, and life insurance) offered to eligible employees
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off
- Public transportation reimbursement
- Employee assistance programs
- Discounts at many local shops and vendors
We are currently not hiring.
Submit applications and resumes:
Applications may be submitted via email, fax, mail or in person. No phone calls please.
Elm City Market
Attn: Human Resources
777 Chapel Street
New Haven, CT 06510